Aecom, Arcadis and WSP have been awarded places across Merseytravel’s consultancy framework.
The framework will run up until 2023 and is valued at £250m.
Merseytravel is a passenger transport executive responsible for the coordination of public transport in the Liverpool City Region.
The Merseytravel Consultancy Services Multi Party Framework has been split into 13 lots which have been further split into contract categories, with up to 13 contracts per lot.
The lots cover consultancy works ranging from tunnel engineering, civil and structural engineering and quantity surveying.
Consultants may also be expected to undertake work on services for other partners within the Liverpool City Region Combined Authority area.
Jobs allocated within the framework will cover a range of local authority properties ranging from libraries to schools and health buildings.
WSP has been awarded places on 10 of the 13 lots, with Aecom awarded 11 places, Mott MacDonald won eight, Arcadis and Atkins won four each. The full list of winners can be found on the OJEU contract notice.
Merseytravel: Multi-Party Framework
- Lot one: tunnels engineering consultancy
- Lot two: rail engineering consultancy
- Lot three: marine-naval architecture services
- Lot four: civil and structural engineering consultancy
- Lot five: mechanical and electrical engineering consultancy
- Lot six: architectural services
- Lot seven: transport policy and planning consultancy
- Lot eight: quantity surveying
- Lot nine: safety, quality and environmental consultancy
- Lot 10: programme/project management
- Lot 11: highways infrastructure consultancy
- Lot 12: business case development
- Lot 13: topographical surveys
The post Aecom, Arcadis and WSP among winners on £250m Liverpool framework appeared first on Construction News.